Terms of Website Use
WELCOME TO BERKSHIRE.COM, an Internet property owned and operated by Berkshire Corporation, with corporate headquarters at 21 River St., Great Barrington, MA 01230.
The term ‘Berkshire or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or refers to, Berkshire Corporation, the owner and operator of this website. The term ‘website’ or ‘site’ or ‘Web property’ or ‘content’ refers to all contents, microsites, or subdomains associated with the Berkshire.com domain. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or its associated Internet properties.
By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our “Policy for Protection of Online User Privacy” govern Berkshire Corp.’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
Terms & Conditions
- All content of this website—imagery, design, text, downloads, digital assets, code, etc.—is owned by or licensed to Berkshire Corporation. It is considered the intellectual property of Berkshire Corp. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Through use of this website and other Berkshire Corp. Web properties, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Unauthorized use or misuse of this website or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.