Micropolx® Nonwoven Microfiber Wipes
MOVE OVER KNITS
THERE’S A NEW WIPE IN TOWNIntroducing MicroPolx® nonwoven cleanroom wipes, a first-generation technology featuring a leading edge innovative manufacturing process of 100% polyester microfiber wet-laid nonwoven performance material.
This wiper is a game changer compared to common spunlaced nonwoven options. Available in dry, presaturated, validated sterile, and low endotoxin options, Berkshire’s MicroPolx® nonwoven microfiber wipers offer a complete line for all your ISO Class 5 and above applications.
Because the smallest measure can make the biggest difference
Regular (non-microdenier) Nonwoven Fibers (50X magnification)
MicroPolx® Nonwoven Fibers (50X magnification)
Difference: High fiber surface area for improved particle entrapment.
MicroPolx® Nonwoven Microfiber Technology
Cleans sensitive surfaces without damage while maximizing particle pickup and retention. Superior microfiber contamination removal performance.
DOWNLOADSMicropolx® Nonwoven Microfiber Wipes Product Information Sheet
- • Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments
- • Excellent for USP <797> and < USP 800> applications
- • Cleaning delicate or scratch sensitive surfaces
- • Suited for cleaning optical machinery and tools
- • Cleaning of medical device products
- • Applying or removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- • Flat panel displays, cell phone, tablet screens, and other mobile devices
- • Excellent oil and grease removal capability
- • Extremely soft hand
- • Anti-scratch
- • Multidirectional wet-laid construction
- • Uniform strength and durability
- • Best in class extractable levels
- • Chemical compatibility
- • Lot to lot traceability
Have questions? Contact Your Local Technical Representative